I’m dedicating this page to all the resources I use to stay informed. I’ll plug links to my favorite podcasts, books, news articles, videos, etc. I think it’s vital for us to never stop educating ourselves on nutrition, health, industry, and current events. I hope you find these resources as valuable as I do.
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
If you are not willing to learn no one can help you. If you are determined to learn no one can stop you.
- Eat to Live: The Amazing Nutrient-Rich Program for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss by Joel Fuhrman
- Fat for Fuel: A Revolutionary Diet to Combat Cancer, Boost Brain Power, and Increase Your Energy by Dr. Joseph Mercola
- In Defense of Food: An Eater’s Manifesto by Michael Pollan
- The Brain Warrior’s Way: Ignite Your Energy and Focus, Attack Illness and Aging, Transform Pain into Purpose by
- This Cheese is Nuts!: Delicious Vegan Cheese at Home by Julie Piatt
- The No Meat Athlete Cookbook: Whole Food, Plant-Based Recipes to Fuel Your Workouts―and the Rest of Your Life by Matt Frazier and Stepfanie Romine
- Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck by Thug Kitchen LLC
- The Love and Lemons Cookbook: An Apple-to-Zucchini Celebration of Impromptu Cooking by Jeanine Donofrio
The people who love to eat are always the best people.
Movies, Video & Documentaries
- In Defense of Food
- Forks Over Knives
- Genetic Roulette
- Food Matters
- Debunking the paleo diet | Christina Warinner | TEDxOU
Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly Plants.