Thai Green Curry has been one of my most popular recipes among my friends, it’s even been a hit with my friends older children. Only four key ingredients, ready in under 30 minutes. SO EASY and SO DELICIOUS!
I typically use one or two bags of frozen stir-fry vegetables, I prefer the ones that have water chestnuts but I’ve done so many different combination of vegetables. Don’t be afraid to mix it up and make this your own. Throw in the frozen vegetables, add green curry paste (I use Thai Kitchen brand), a little vegetable stock, and a lot of coconut milk. Let it all simmer for about 10-25 minutes on medium heat and pair it with your choice of quinoa, rice, or even noodles. For some extra flavor add in fresh lime juice and fresh cilantro. If you like heat add crushed red pepper. Voilà!
This is my first video experiment. Let me know what you think!
- 2 10oz bags of frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 2 Tbsp Thai Green Curry paste (about 1/2 jar of Thai Kitchen brand)
- 1 cup low sodium vegetable stock (more if you like it extra soupy)
- 1.5 cup coconut milk (1 container if using So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk)
- Fresh lime juice, optional
- Fresh cilantro as garnish, optional
- Serve with rice, quinoa, or noodles.
- Add the frozen vegetables to large skillet over medium heat. Break apart using spatula and let defrost for around 3 minutes.
- Add green curry paste and vegetable stock, cover with lid and let cook for approximately 15 minutes or until vegetables are heated through.
- Add coconut milk, reduce heat and let simmer for another 5 minutes to allow flavors to fully develop and sauce to thicken.
- Serve hot, topped with fresh lime juice and cilantro.