Fennel Apple Arugula Salad. So this was my first time ever trying fennel. It’s not an ingredient I can get in my hometown but I happened to find in while on Christmas vacation. I recalled seeing several Pinterest recipes so I grabbed it and decided I had to do something with it during the vacation. I threw together this 5 ingredient salad and it was a hit with the whole family. Even the strickly meat-and-potatoes guy gave it a try and liked it. I’m typically one to make my salad dressings from scratch, but it was vacation so I picked up Brianna’s Homestyle French Vinaigrette and it was super delicious.
- 1 container of arugula or other salad mix
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced (white parts only)
- 1/2 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- French Vinaigrette Dressing to taste
- Simply toss together all ingredients and enjoy!