Creamy Cauliflower Rice
Author: Brittany Biggers
- 1 package cauliflower rice OR 1 medium cauliflower (riced)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 large avocado
- Handful fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Juice & zest of 2 limes
- If using a whole cauliflower, remove stem and outer leaves. Break apart into large florets and transfer to a food processor (working in batches). Pulse until cauliflower is in rice-sized granules.
- Add cauliflower rice and minced garlic to a large skillet over medium heat. Cook 5-10 minutes until tender and slightly toasted.
- Toss cauliflower with mashed avocado, cilantro, and lime.
- Serve warm.
Best served with “Carnitas” Street Tacos (recipe here).